3/5/12

Happy belated birthday to me.

I'm supposed to be happy, studying overseas and all, but I'm not. Bouts of homesickness are really starting to kick in. Today's the start of 3rd week living in Australia. I miss my family, my friends and you.

You're going to get a new girl and me, a new guy. I thought I was stronger but it's really difficult. Everything reminds me of you. The movies we watched, the laptop I'm using, the songs you downloaded for me... every freaking thing.

I'm happy for you, I really am. But I'm so filled with regrets. I have a scumbag heart. The trill of chase has blindsided me to the wonderful partner I had. Will this cycle ever end?

I have so many things to say, so many apologies to make. But I don't want to bother you. I wish you all the best in your future endeavors. I loved you and always will.

No comments: